Toys For Tots Donation Deadline Looms Friday
COLLEGEVILLE PA – The end of the week looms large for a lengthy list of Perkiomen Valley merchants, service providers, and community organizations who this year are collecting donations for the annual children’s toys holiday drive conducted by the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation.
Area residents are urged to stop by any Toys For Tots collection center (see the list below) to donate new, unwrapped toys for local children in need. If you’re interested in supporting the effort, though, you’d better hurry. The collection deadline is Friday (Dec. 15, 2017).
“Finding a present under the tree on Christmas morning is an experience every child deserves,” foundation vice-president and retired Marine Colonel Ted Silvester added.
There’s Probably A Drop-Off Site Within Walking Distance
Toys For Tots drop-off sites include:
- Champps Kitchen and Bar, 51 Towne Center Dr.;
- Coatesville Self Storage, 99 N. Caln Rd.;
- Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors, 100 Springhouse Dr. Ste 100;
- Collegeville Fire Company;
- Collegeville Post Office;
- Colonial Electric Supply, 3473 Germantown Pike;
- Edward Jones Investments, 115 W. Main St. Flr. 2 Ste. C;
- Five Below, 40 Town Center Dr.;
- Flanagan’s Preschool, 2 Iron Bridge Dr.;
- Locker Room Storage, 3930 Germantown Pike;
- Marzella’s Pizzeria, Main Street;
- Nina’s Dry Cleaning & Tailoring, Ridge Pike;
- OmniQi, 555 Second Ave. Ste. A-100
- Philly Soft Pretzel Factory, Main Street;
- Porcelina Rae Salon, 1610 Main St.;
- Providence Dental Center, 241-3 Plaza Dr.;
- Rally House, 60 Town Center Dr. Ste. 2;
- RE/MAX Achievers, Inc., 1425 S. Collegeville Rd.;
- The Malvern School of Collegeville, 1844 S. Collegeville Rd.; and
- Towne Book Center, 220 Plaza Dr. Ste. B-3.
- Benner’s Hair Styling, Wartman Road.
- Global Packaging Inc, 209 Brower Ave.;
- Oaks Family Dental, 1408 Egypt Rd.; and
- Tier One Motoring, 122 Mill Rd. Ste. I970.
- Fit Results by Regina, 4013 Skippack Pike;
- Skippack Fitness Center, 4402 Skippack Pike; and
- Skippack Township Municipal, Heckler Road.
Photo from Google Images