Area Schools Delay Friday Opening 2 Hours
The Perkiomen Valley, Pottsgrove, Pottstown, Spring-Ford Area, and Boyertown Area school districts all are operating today (Friday, March 1, 2019) on a two-hour delay, they announced on their respective websites, in anticipation of potentially icy travel conditions throughout their busing areas.
- In Perkiomen Valley, there will be no morning Vo-Tech school. Kindergarten students will follow a modified schedule.
- In Pottsgrove, administrators said they would “monitor conditions and provide an update should the situation change.”
- In Pottstown, the “Rupert Walking School Bus” is canceled. Breakfasts will not be served.
- In Spring-Ford, morning and afternoon kindergarten students will follow the modified schedule.
- In Boyertown, Career Tech will follow its two-hour delayed schedule procedure. The kindergarten program will adhere to the modified schedule in the district handbook.
Photo from Google Images