Trappe Home Evacuated Saturday as Precaution

EVACUATED AS A PRECAUTION – Occupants of a residence in Trappe were advised by Montgomery County dispatchers to evacuate the home as a precaution Saturday (Jan. 18, 2020) at 8:36 p.m., after they reported being alerted by an alarm to the presence of carbon monoxide. Dispatchers sent first responders from the Trappe Fire Company and Royersford Fire Department to the home, the address of which was not specified. After checking the building’s oxygen and carbon monoxide levels, firefighters said they determined “the house to be safe,” and added “the residents were advised to have their CO alarm checked or replaced.”

Photo from Public Domain Pictures, used under a Creative Commons license

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *