Limerick Fire Department Approves 2021 Leadership
LIMERICK PA – A total of 28 fire officers, engineers, and fire police officers for the Limerick Fire Department were approved Monday (Jan. 4, 2021) during its meeting, the department reported on its Facebook page.
Fire officers named were:
- Fire Chief Ken Shuler,
- Deputy Chief Glen Russell,
- Assistant Chief Bill Rumler,
- Battalion Chief Mike Latshaw,
- Captain 51-1 Bob Brock,
- Captain 51-2 Matt Markland,
- Lieutenant 51-1 Scott Miles,
- Lieutenant 51-2 Rich Flynn,
- Lieutenant 51-3 Cameron Beebe,
- Lieutenant 51-4 Rickey Shuler,
- Lieutenant 51-5 Tyler Miles, and
- Safety Officer Joe Reagan.
Engineers named were:
- Chief Engineer Steve Waldman,
- Engineer 51-1 Mike Harkins,
- Engineer 51-2 Ben Andes,
- Engineer 51-3 Christian Flynn,
- Engineer 51-4 Jim Ginetti,
- Engineer 51-5 Ben Mitton,
- Engineer 51-6 Joe Kibler,
- Engineer 51-7 Austin Sergas,
- Engineer 51-8 Connor Russell,
- Engineer 51-9 Chris Miller,
- Quartermaster 51-1 Steph Rumler, and
- Quartermaster 51-2 Gina Walters.
Fire Police officer named were:
- Captain 51-1 Mike Machion,
- Lieutenant 51-2 Bill Flavin,
- Sergeant 51-3 Jerry Daywalt, and
- Sergeant 51-4 – 4 Joe Bergen.
The department, consisting of about 100 total members, provides fire and rescue services to Limerick Township.
Photo by The Post
Logo from the Limerick Fire Department