Updated Map Lists State-Enrolled Vaccine Providers
HARRISBURG PA – Looking for “the shot?” Want to know where to get the COVID-19 vaccine in Pennsylvania? Spotlight PA has you covered, it reported in an updated story.
An investigative online news site, Spotlight PA on Tuesday (Feb. 9, 2021) revised a story headlined “Where to get the COVID-19 vaccine in Pennsylvania and who can get it,” and an accompanying interactive database map (at top) originally published Jan. 22. It lists current western Montgomery County area providers that have enrolled with the state Department of Health to distribute COVID-19 vaccinations.
Whether any have appointments available is unknown, but the federal government said it had begun vaccine shipments this week to retailers. You’re urged to locations of interest and ask; it’s suggested e-mail may be most efficient, as their phones are already tied up.
Represented as dots on the map are:
- In Pottstown: Rite Aid pharmacies at 340 E. High St. and 1140 Town Square Rd.; Community Health and Dental, 351 W. Schuylkill Ave. at Coventry Mall; Pottstown Hospital, 1600 E. High St.; Giant Pharmacy at 180 Upland Square Dr.;
- In Royersford: Physicians Care Surgical Hospital, 454 Enterprise Dr.; Giant pharmacies, 1824 Ridge Pike, and 976 S. Township Line Rd.;
- In Collegeville: Wegman’s Pharmacy, 600 Commerce Dr.;
- In Phoenixville: Tri-County Health and Wellness Center, 507 Kimberton Rd.; Giant Pharmacy, 700 Nutt Rd.; Gateway Pharmacy, 165 Nutt Rd.;
- In Skippack: Skippack Pharmacy, 4118 W. Skippack Pike;
- In Harleysville: Harleysville Medical Associates, 176 Main St.; Rann Pharmacy, 377 Main St.;
- In Pennsburg: Professional Pharmacy, 931 Main St.;
- In Boyertown: Giant Pharmacy, 173 Holly Rd.; The Medicine Shoppe, 2 E. Philadelphia Ave.;
- In Birdsboro: Birdsboro Pharmacy, 200 W. First St.; and
- In Oley: Weis Pharmacy, 61 King’s Plaza.
Spotlight PA produces nonpartisan, independent, public service journalism about Pennsylvania government and topical statewide issues.