Lower Pottsgrove Schedules Its August Meetings
SANATOGA PA – Lower Pottsgrove Township has issued its list of municipal government meetings scheduled for the month of August as of Wednesday (July 28, 2021). It includes:
- Lower Pottsgrove Board of Commissioners: Aug. 2 (Monday at 7 p.m. in The Sunnybrook Ballroom, 50 Sunnybrook Rd., Sanatoga PA;
- Lower Pottsgrove Sewer Authority: Aug. 9 (Monday) at 6:30 p.m. in the Lower Pottsgrove Municipal Building, 2199 Buchert Rd., Sanatoga PA;
- Lower Pottsgrove Planning Commission: Aug. 16 (Monday) at 6:30 p.m. in The Sunnybrook Ballroom, 50 Sunnybrook Rd., Sanatoga PA;
- Lower Pottsgrove Zoning Hearing Board: Aug. 17 (Tuesday) at 6 p.m. in the Lower Pottsgrove Municipal Building, 2199 Buchert Rd., Sanatoga PA;
- Lower Pottsgrove Parks and Recreation Board: Aug. 23 (Monday) at 7 p.m. online via Zoom; and
- Lower Pottsgrove Board of Commissioners (second monthly meeting): Aug. 26 (Thursday) at 7 p.m. in The Sunnybrook Ballroom, 50 Sunnybrook Rd., Sanatoga PA.
These events appear on The Post calendar, here.
All are free to attend and open to the public. Parking is readily available and easily accessible at the two meeting locations – The Sunnybrook Ballroom, and the township municipal building – planned for use in August. The web address for the township’s sole Zoom platform meeting will be announced when available.
Agendas for each meeting usually are released to the public at least 24 hours before the meeting date, and earlier on occasion. Agendas can be downloaded from a township webpage, here.
Minutes of earlier government meetings can be downloaded when available from the same webpage. All minutes must be approved by the board involved, and approval usually does not occur until during the following month’s meeting, and occasionally later.
Photo by The Post