TriCounty Area Chamber Approves Six New Members
Joining the chamber, it said, were:
- Korban Robinson Agency, Allstate Insurance, 119 N. Adams St., Pottstown;
- Hammond Group Inc., 10 S. Grosstown Rd., Pottstown;
- Home Stream LLC, PO Box 93, Royersford;
- K&T Emporium, 10 S. Hanover St., Pottstown;
- Medicare Education Services, Pottstown; and
- Rose Garden Preparatory Day School, 59 W. 8th St., Pottstown.
All were approved during the chamber Board of Directors’ bi-monthly meetings. They’re now listed with other members in the organization’s online business directory, here.
The chamber serves members in southeastern Berks, western Montgomery, and northern Chester counties, as well as along the Route 422 corridor. Its mission “is to leverage the power of membership to provide valued membership services and proactive leadership for the tri-county region.” For more information, call the chamber at 610-326-2900.
Photo by Anima Visual via Unsplash, used under license