Historic Rock Band Performers Play Casino Sept. 9
KING OF PRUSSIA PA – An ensemble of rock-‘n-roll performers from historic bands like the Doobie Brothers, Steely Dan, Boston, The Wailers, and The J. Geils Band are scheduled to perform as “The American Vinyl All-Star Band” for an exclusive, one-night-only concert Sept. 9 (2022; Friday) beginning at 7 p.m. in the Valley Forge Casino Resort, 1160 First Ave.
The group is slated to include:
- Two-time Grammy-Award winner and Hall of Fame Inductee Jeffrey “Skunk” Baxter of the Doobie Brothers, and Steely Dan;
- Barry Goudreau, formerly of Boston;
- Leroy ‘LRS’ Romans, of The Wailers, and Third World;
- Robert ‘Mousey’ Thompson of James Brown’s Band
- Tim Archibald, of RTZ, and The J. Geils Band; and
- Danny Beissel, of Featherborn, and Fosterchild.
Opening the show is AM Radio, a Philadelphia region ’60s and ’70s tribute band.
The All-Stars will perform a catalog of hits from each of its members’ respected bands. Tickets are available for online sale now, here. Special ticket options and reserved VIP tables are being offered in addition to general admission seating. Free parking is available.
Hotel rooms are available at Valley Forge Casino Resort. See the casino’s website, here, for booking information. All guests must be age 21 or older to enter the casino.
“We really wanted to make this show more of an experience than just a concert for the fans,” said Bob Nolen, chief executive officer of presenter, BONO Shows. The event is being organized by Flight Entertainment, and sponsored by the Bridgeport Ribhouse, M&M Tile Co. Inc., and Cunningham Piano Company.